How do you map tags between Leads Hook and GetResponse?

I’ve learned how to create tags in both Leads Hook and GetResponse but I assume that the tags need to be “mapped” similar to the way the fields are mapped. Is there a training video on how to map the tags between Leads Hook and GetResponse?

@Gregory

No mapping needed for tags.

Whatever you add to Leadshook gets passed over.

Please ensure you have single opt-in setup on GetResponse side.

Nik

Hi, Nik

If no mapping is needed for tags, where do the ESPs store/show the tags that come across?

I’m trying to figure this out for a list in Mail Chimp and I cannot figure out why the data is not showing up or where it sits … and the Mail Chimp help section has no answers …

I know that the 3rd party ESPs are not your problem, but I was wondering if you might know off the top of your head what the answer is.

Cheers, Trudy

Hi @Trudy,

No worries. Happy to answer this one.

MC does not have tags as a feature. They have groups which is a bit too static to be used as tags.

This is the main reason why I’ve moved to Drip (could have also moved to other ESPs too which have tags).

Nik

Ahh, got it. And that’s why we’ll be shifting things to Active Campaign for this one …

Thanks, Nik

Cheers, Trudy

Hi, Nik

My apologies for being a pain, but the tags are not showing up in Active Campaign either.

I’m no AC expert, so it is entirely possible that something’s missing there. I have created the tags in AC just the way they are in Leads Hook.

All the other data is going across just fine. And the tags are showing up in the Leads Hook side of things, just not in AC.

Is it possible that for some reason Leads Hook isn’t sending the tags across? What else can I do to check?

Cheers, Trudy

@Trudy,

Please see video:

Nik

Hi, Nik

Thanks so much for doing that video for me. It helped a lot :slight_smile:

I really do appreciate it.

Cheers, Trudy