Problem with Viewing Leads

Hi, Nik

There’s a problem with viewing the leads that have come through.

Here’s the link to a video showing you what’s happening. It’s a problem on a client site and it comes and goes.

Cheers, Trudy

Hi, Nik

This is still a problem.

Any progress towards a solution?

Cheers, Trudy

Also, I cannot find where to download the leads anymore. See screen shot.

Ugh, never mind. You have to click on Decision Tree first and then click the little circle icon.

But I still need help with the lack of ability to search leads without downloading them.

Cheers, Trudy

You mean this? Also please let me know what you need help with?

Hi,

Yes, I mean the problem I made the little video about at the very top of this thread.

When I click on the leads link, it starts to open up the correct page and then bounces back to the Dashboard view.

If you haven’t already please watch the video at the top to see what I mean.

Cheers, Trudy

Hi @Trudy,

Ooops! Sorry I missed that.

Looks like this software doesn’t like video files embedded directly.

Can you please post a link to the video? Youtube, vimeo etc?

Nik

Hi, Nik

Try this …

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-ihwpElkaMes-d8ysw5eayOAjN9Ko5hN

I suspect it’s a permissions thing … the account is with Rumble Media and I’m a designated user, rather than the owner. However, I really need to be able to see and sort the leads the same way I would in my own account.

Cheers, Trudy

Hi @Trudy,

Yup permissions.

I’ve had to request permission for access. So please let the account owner know.

Nik

No worries, Nik. I’ve let Irene know.

Cheers, Trudy

Hi @Trudy,

You don’t have access to Leads in this account?

We recently made some changes to permissions. Please ensure you have ‘admin’ permission level.

I have a feeling you might have owner permission. You can check by seeing the team you’ve been invited for…

Owner permission will only granted to account creator. We created a new permission level which is equivalent to an owner called “admin”. admin gives unrestricted access to LH without access to the account manager etc.

Nik

Thanks, Nik

Have asked her to make sure I’m an admin. I think when she set it up, that wasn’t an option and I didn’t realise that things had changed.

Cheers, Trudy

@Trudy,

It’s a recent thing which we have not announced. Trying to make sure it’s working as expected.

Permissions have not been easy to get right so waiting to make sure everything is working as expected.

Irene might have to delete your access and then reinvite you.

Nik

Nope, it’s all fixed. She changed me to admin and everything is working as it should.

Thanks.

Cheers, Trudy

@Trudy

All other users and accounts updated as well.

Thanks for letting me know about this one. We missed the automated conversion of invited “owners” to “admin”

Nik

No worries. All good :slight_smile: